Friday, September 23, 2005

M.I.L.F.

Like many, I'm usually not wild about how I look in pictures. I'm my own worst critic. I find the flaws that, I'm told, I'm the only one to see or notice. I know I'm not alone in this phenomenon... am I? Regardless, we just got back a few pictures and I actually don't hate how I look in a few of them! Shocker!

This first one is as Mr. Chick and I were leaving our hotel to go to the wedding in NJ. I was ahead of him and he had the camera, and mock-voguing and general silliness ensued. I actually think I look pretty decent, at the risk of sounding like a vain braggard. That's a rarity, so I'm sharing this photo:


M.I.L.F.!!

This second photo was taken just yesterday at Mr. Chick's swearing in to the Oregon Bar. Finally, a family photo where we all are at least looking at the camera and one of us (a child, usually) isn't scowling, crying, or squirming away. I look rather matronly, but not too frumpy. Mr. Chick says this screams "Soccer Mom", but whatever - I'll take it. It might end up being our Christmas card since getting decent family pics are hard to do.

Hot Mama! Posted by Picasa

Comments:
that is a nice family photo, everyone is smiling :)
 
BOth the pics are GREAT! =) I think the family one is perfect for Christmas cards. =)
 
MP- you look great! Very sexy in the black dress!! My husband would jump my bones if I looked like that. ;)

And I love the family photo. You guys all look so happy. And PS- Mr. Chick is very good looking. :)
 
Great family picture! I can only imagine how hard it is to get 2 adults and 2 kids to all look good in a picture - we have a hard enough time with one kid!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?