Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Mr. Chick
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!

I love you. You've never looked hotter and this life journey with you is even better than I could have ever imagined. I truly believe I picked the best possible person to be my partner. You are a wonderful friend, an inspiring father, and a loving husband. You can't sing to save your life, but that's ok, because you make ME sing in all sorts of crazy ways.

Here's to celebrating countless more birthdays together!

Comments:
First of all, Happy Birthday, Mr. Chick!

Secondly, I wanted to see how you were doing out there with the bad weather. I hope you are all safe and sound. Update when you can.

Blessings,
Alicia
 
I was wondering about you too. Lots of reports of no power, lots of wind damage, trees down, etc. Hoping you are all OK. Let us know.
Happy Birthday to Mr. Chick. (I won't sing, he wouldn't appreciate that at all :)
MCM
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?