Friday, February 01, 2008

Wonders Never Cease

No, that's not an altered picture: Lauren really DOES have pigtails in her hair! I KNOW! Amazing. So amazing, in fact, that I had to be an utter dork and take her picture just to prove it. It only took two cookies to bribe her into letting me do this (one for each pigtail). A ploy I've tried before but failed every time. Maybe these cookies were extra good? Regardless, I seized my chance and ran with it, baby.

What's better? SHE KEPT THEM IN MOST OF THE DAY! Through preschool and gymnastics. Even at home. My daughter, who has shunned all manner of hair clips or bands for nearly two years now, willingly kept pigtails in her hair. The next thing you know she's going to be asking for vegetables or chicken for dinner. I don't think my frail mother's heart could take it.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?