Saturday, August 30, 2008

Football Season!


I don't follow many sports, but I am an avid U of Oregon football fan. GO DUCKS! And tonight is the first game of the season! And Mr. Chick and I are both going! We play the U of Washington Huskies (boo!) and are 15+ point favorites. It's a night game, which are always fun. We have a rockin' tailgate with lots of friends from law school. The kids will be spending the night (a sleepover!) with friends since we'll be getting home so late (2 hrs drive each way, 7pm kickoff time. You do the math.)

I love fall, and I love Duck football. Can't think of a better way to spend time during the holiday weekend! I hope whatever you do this weekend is at least half as fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Free Counters
Hit Counters

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?